Yamuna Nagar district is bounded by the state of Himachal Pardaesh in the north 30° 17′ latitude, by the state of Utter Pardesh in the east and south east by the districts of Karnal and Kurukshetra in the south north by Ambala District in the east. Yamunanagar District located at height of 274 mt. from the sea level. The district is located in Topo shet No. 53/F,2,3,4,7,8,11 and 12 of Survey of India.
At a Glance :
- Yamunanagar is 106 Kms from Chandigarh.
- Linking Roads : Situated on the National Highway No. 73
- Postal Code: 135001 , STD Code: 01732
- Longitude: 77.26 , Latitude: 30.12
- Area: 1,756 sq. km | Altitude : 255 m
- Population: 12,14,162 (Census 2011)
- Literacy Rate: 78.90 %
- Best season to visit : All seasons to visit.